Healthy Aging Is Important!
As baby boomer I am forced to admit I am aging. As a nurse who developed a wellness program for my employees and businesses in my old hometown I want to share with others the way to do this with style, while having fun and feeling better. We start where you are, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, making a plan based on reasonable goals. I can meet with you individually or will speak to a group. We can do one consult visit or plan a series of sessions to get you on your way to a healthier, happier life style. Check out our blog for the latest “news”.
Healthy Aging Services
- General lifestyle and health assessment
- Goal setting – physical, emotional, lifestyle
- Diet planning
- Physical Activity planning
- 2 week or 1 month Evaluations – Progress toward goals
- Stress reduction
- Self Esteem workshop (individual or group)
- Feeling Good workshop (individual or group)
- Facing change workshop ( individual or group)